Labels

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Starting a Blog...

The reasons that I decided to start a blog were simple: my best friend just started one and I wanted to put off writing another honors paper today.  I sometimes think contemptuously of people that need attention so badly that they always put all of their thoughts and emotions out there for anyone and everyone to see, so I don't want this to become one of THOSE blogs.
I can honestly say that I have no idea what the purpose of this blog will be.  I chose the title "Madwoman With a Blog" firstly because it's a play off of the quote "madman with a box" from Doctor Who, but also because I feel like I am succumbing to being like much of my generation - frivolous with whatever power is given to them.  I could use this blog to try to bring about social justice and enlighten the minds of my fellow man, but I don't think that I will.  I will mainly use this as a place to rant and ramble about things that no one really cares about at all.  The glorious thing is that it doesn't matter because no one HAS to read this.  This is for me and I am going to be selfish.
So, now comes the part where I actually have to write things.

1 comment:

  1. hey, I started mine because I wanted to put off doing calculus! you and I are so similar :)

    ReplyDelete